Big Bear Lake Village is a shopping and entertainment district at the southeast corner of Big Bear Lake between Paine Rd. and Pine Know Ave. along Village Drive. Most shops and restaurants are on Village Drive and Pine Know Ave.
Park the car at the parking lot on Bartlett Rd. and spend few hours to see art gallery, boutique shops, souvenir shops and home decor shops along Village Drive and Pine Know Ave. For those who would like to spend few days in the village, Northwood Resort is just at the entrance to the village on Village Drive east of Paine Road.
For those who would like to see the lake, the marina is just a few minutes walk north of the village.
Big Bear Village features
- Arts & Crafts: Pages of Tyme Scrap Booking
- Books & Photography: Big Bear Book & Bean, Millener's Productions: Old Time Photos, PTL+
- Clothing & Accessories: Children's Closet, Mill Creek Trading, Bear Skins, Belladonna Clothing Company, Charleze Unique Boutique, Del Lago's Boutique, Hunter Hall's, Leroy's Board Shops, Paisley Boutique, Big Bear Threadz, The Clothing Stop, Georgy's Girl, Ô Kôô Rän, Village Trading Post
- Entertainment: Big Bear Marina, Equada Outfitters, Big Bear Parasail & Watersports, Bowling Barn, Miss Liberty Boat Tours, Pine Knot Landing.
- Gifts & Souvenirs: Big on Bears, Brown Bear Gift Shop, Epidemic, Village Faire, Black Fox Trading Post, The Gift Box, Murray's Just 4 You.
- Home Decór: Cedar Rose Lane, Big Bear Mattress Discounters, Cabin Fever Home Decor, Exciting Lighting, Home Warehouse Design Center, Lakeview Trading Company, Little Greenhouse Florist, Simply Irrresistible, The Village Quilt Shop.
- Pet Supplies: Kenai's Korner.
- Restaurants: Nottinghams, Peppercorn Grille, El Jacalito Grill, Sweet Basil Bistro, Boo Bear's Den, Chad's Place, Evergreen Restaurant, Himalayan Restaurant, Jack in the Box, Murray's Saloon & Eatery, Paoli's Italian Restaurant, Quizno's Restaurant, Saucy Mama's Pizzeria, Village Pizza.
- Speciality Food & Drinks: Alotogelato, The Copper Q, Big Bear House of Jerky, Big Bear Village Liquor Market, Mama Bear's Vitamins, North Pole Fudge & Ice Cream, North Pole Sweets, The Village Sweet Shoppe.
Throughout the year there are plenty of activities at Big Bear Village:
- Spring: AMGEN Tour of California, Fashion Showm Friday Nights in the Village, May Trout Classic.
- Summer: Antique Boat Show, Art on the Lake, Classic Car Show, Chili Cook Off, Fireworks Spectacular, Friday Nights in the Village, JazzTrax Music Festival, Moms & Rods Antique Car Show, Old Miner's Days, Progressive Dinner, Summer Wine Walk.
- Fall: Autumn Wine Walk, Chalk the Walk, Friday Nights in the Village, Halloween in the Village, International Film Festival.
- Winter: Christmas in the Village, Holiday Grog Festival, Snowshoe the Bear, Tour of Lights
Minimum Time Needed
Refer to individual shops and restaurants.