The Flower Fields is a popular attraction of fifty acres of Giant Tecolote Ranunculus flowers along the Interstate 5 freeway in Carlsbad, California. Every year starting in March, The Flower Fields are in full bloom for approximately six to eight weeks through early May. Besides the beautiful flowers The Flower Fields also features
- Walk of Fame: Display of each of the more than 170 All-American Rose selection winners since 1940.
- Sweet Pea Maze: a living maze of fragrant and colorful sweet pea blossoms.
- Historic Poinsettia Display: a 1,500 square foot greenhouse filled with the world famous Ecke poinsettias.
- American Flag of Flowers: Red, white and blue anemone flowers strategically planted on a 300 by 170 foot hillside to create a huge American Flag.
- Santa's Playground: Home to the 'Guard Shack', 'Doll House', 'Crooked Treehouse' and huge colorful mushrooms.
- Carlsbad Mining Company: Find polished gem stones using the miner’s old method of sifting sand in water.
Minimum Time Needed
|March 1, 2011 - May 8, 2011|
|Monday-Sunday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Children(3 - 10)||$5.00|
|Children(2 and under)||Free|